Shopping Mall in Bangkok & Concert Experience [First Time In Bangkok Day 2]





Grab to Rajamangala Stadium to redeem ticket. After looking around the stadium for a while, we take a Grab to Ramkamhaeng Station. Cross the road and went to Family Mart for snack which basically is our breakfast. 

There is a functioning train passing through the busy road every hour. Fascinating to me. Above there is LRT, under there are busy roads bursting with motorcycle, cars, taxi, lorry and also a railway track. The whole road will be stop for a few minute to make way when the trains pass. 

We take the LRT to Mo Chit station. here it’s like a centre station before people when to different direction. We are supposed to take another train to MBK Centre. Seeing too many people we decided to take a Grab as the cost almost the same. After waiting for sometimes and being cancelled a few time, we decided to just wait for LRT. 

The line is so long, we don’t even know where the line starts. After buying our token in machine, we ask the staff there which way to take our train. There is actually a train accident that causes the chaos at this station. People are not giving up and still buying ticket and lining up and wait until the accident is fixed. She then tells us if we want to refund our token to line up at another counter.


We already waste a lot of time here, so we decided to just wave down a tuktuk to MBK Centre. As soon as we arrived, we went straight to their food court. There is a few stall with halal menu. We opt to eat in a Yana halal restaurant not far from the food court. The food just ok, a little pricier but we are starving and we need rice.



There is also praying room in this mall. For men in level 2 and women is in level 3. Its spacious and there is wuduk area inside praying room. This mall does charter a lot of Arab tourist we think as there are Arabic words in signage. I send myself a postcard from here. You can buy postcard in a bookstore, buy stamp and send it out as there is a post office inside.


Just across MBK Centre is Siam Discovery, an upscale shopping mall. Very nice interior and cool us down from the scorching hot sun outside. There is a One Piece exhibition at that time. From there we walk to the other side to Siam Square to the LINE Village Store. Free entry


From there we take train back to Ramkamhaeng as we both already exhausted and my headache is killing me. From train station, we both take a bike ride each to The Patra. Different experience riding a bike, they go really fast zig zag their way in traffic. The rider got vest and helmet on but nothing for us, this is why travel insurance is important guys >< 

I actually didn’t plan to go back to hotel, just Adah. It’s closer to the stadium if I went straight from the train station. However, I don’t think I can make it out alive tonight if I didn’t take a break from this hot weather. Went back to change to new shirt (mine is already soaked with sweat), cool down my heart and take Activfast and rest for 30 minute. Age is catching up fast nowadays. 

6.30pm; I’m on another Grab bike to Rajamangala Stadium. As usual the bike fly by with massive traffic along the way but only able to drop me off across the street from the stadium gate. I struggle by myself for a good 8 minute before able to cross the road. From the gate to the entrance of the venue is another 15 minute walk. 

I power walk all the way to the venue and to find my gate. As I got nearer to my gate and cheers are heard all over making me run a little in hopes of reaching inside faster. There is suddenly a Caucasian girl running beside me. We chat a little while running before separated inside. And finally I’m inside…yeayyy 

Even by myself, it’s one of the best ever concert I attended. With fireworks, water sprays and fans having a good time, no regret. As the show ended I walk back to our hotel which takes about 30 minute walk. It’s impossible to get any taxi, bike or Grab to go back as the place pack with thousands of people and the traffic is not moving at all. 

Fortunately, there are many other who walk back like me. Just the last 5 minute I walk alone but it’s beside big street. Still I’m always cautious of people and surrounding. Adah call to check on me as I’m about to reach hotel… Exhausted but happy, I went to bed with a smile hehe. Mission Accomplished.

 

Previous Episode :

No comments:

Post a Comment