CARA CLAIM INSURANCE TUNE PROTECT AIRASIA FLIGHT DELAY



CARA CLAIM INSURANCE TUNE PROTECT AIRASIA FLIGHT DELAY
CARA CLAIM INSURANCE TUNE PROTECT AIRASIA FLIGHT DELAY

Assalamualaikum.

Minggu lepas aku dan Adah backpack ke Manila, Filipina. Short vacay with a little struggle here and there which is expected as always. Delayed flight however, is not expected. We both never experienced a delayed flight before but alhamdulliah both buy insurance.

I been buying travel insurance after my Overland backpack trip, due to how long I'm travelling (not that long 14 days only) to few countries. This time, I just bought Tune Protect insurance as I'm buying Airasia flight ticket. Cost me around RM 35, just add-on with flight.

[ EXTRA; Cuba beli Tune Protect tu seperate tapi tekan dari link dalam Shopback boleh dapat cashback RM 6 kalau beli Travel Easy. Baca dulu terms & condition dan pastikan Takaful kalau boleh ya]

Expected flight time is 10pm but got delayed for almost 4 hours. On the way back home, I remember that I do buy travel insurance and delayed flight issue can claim. So this is how I claim my insurance.


Step To Claim Travel Insurance

Step 1: Fill Details https://www.tuneprotect.com/claim/claim-now/ 


Fill all mandatory fields

Put bank account and what benefits to claim.

Step 2: Upload supporting document


Upload all 4 supporting documents

Email from Airasia

I used Airasia email for Letters Conforming Delays. Others had used SMS received too. For other airlines or foreign country arrival, I think its better to get the letter before you flight out from the airport.

For Certificate of Insurance, if you already buy insurance but didn't receive the email, just go here https://www.tuneprotect.com/airasia/en/policy-search/ and download your certificate.

Step 3: Check your claim status


Check Tune Protect claim status

Click Case Reference Number and it will take you to the page where you fill up details. Go here if you forget to put your supporting documents.

Also you can check the status of your claim whether its Approved, Processing or Declined.

Step 4: Wait for payment


When your claim is approved, you will received an email from Airasia. It takes around two weeks for the payment to be made to your bank account.

Breezy process as  Tune Protect is part of AirAsia.

Few lesson here:-

- Buy travel insurance, better safe than sorry.
- Read your insurance policy before deciding what insurance to buy
- Get required document as or before you touchdown
- If anything can be process online, do that first

- If your insurance agent can make the process faster, contact them first

Read more about Tune Protect here https://www.tuneprotect.com/products/travel-easy-insurance/

UPDATE

Email yang diterima untuk transaksi bayaran claim insuran

Claim insurance berjaya dan bayaran telah diterima dalam masa 1 minggu saja. Alhamdulliah. Cubalah ya

OTHER TRAVEL INSURANCE


Boleh pilih dan survey company yang lain juga ya antaranya & kalau boleh patuh syariah la ye

ETIQA
AIA

p/s: I'm not an agent of any insurance company, just sharing my experience.

Till then, be safe & happy travelling!

Adios.


1 comment:

  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..
    best travel insurance

    ReplyDelete